Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I did it!

Hey, I did it! Thirty posts in 30 days. Some of it was dialed in, but screw perfection. I used to dedicate this post to navel gazing about the things I've learned this month, so here goes:

  • Soccer season ended.
  • Lauren made a travel soccer team!
  • I learned how to knit.
  • Lindsay declared that trips to the library when you're not allowed to check out books is pointless, that HER husband would mop, and that David better watch out.
  • Lauren lost 3 teeth - two of them on Thanksgiving.
  • I voted.
I think those were the highlights. No big revelations this month. Besides posting 30 times, I volunteered at the thrift shop, helped with the Thanksgiving food drives at the girls' schools, picked up shoes 64 times, and did 25 loads of laundry. Go me.


No comments: