Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Shoes

We have a metal basket in our front hall for shoes. It works out well - it's very unusual Chez Stoll to have to hunt down shoes.

Lindsay took off her sneakers when we got home from dropping off Lauren at school this morning. "Put your sneakers in the shoe basket," I reminded her.

"Yes. I know. And I put my socks in the sock basket."

The sock basket? "Ok." I replied.

When I went back into the living room, I passed the shoe bin and noticed her sneakers neatly placed on top. She'd also neatly placed her socks on the top of the dirty laundry. The sock basket.

1 comment:

LMP said...

We could really use a shoe basket! I nearly sent Sarah to daycare wearing mismatched shoes because I'd reached the point at which I was glad just to have a left AND a right shoe.