Tuesday, December 26, 2006

More Christmas Pictures

There's a good reason we've adopted the tune from The Addams family as our theme song. Dad and I are talking about blogging while Maria plays Peek-a-Boo with Lindsay with her hair. Julie is in the foreground. Lauren is pouting.

Julie and Lindsay

Ben and Maria

James and Claire

Me and Lauren

Santa dropped by after dinner to let Lauren know that he'd made a stop by Highland Park and her present was waiting in the tree. Lauren was so excited.

6 comments:

karen said...

ADORABLE shot of Lauren - that should become an ornament... :) I love that skirt on you! It's so lush and you look gorgeous in it.

Anonymous said...

You all look like you had a brilliant Christmas!

Lady Epiphany said...

@Karen: Yeah - very cute picture of Lauren that Julie took. She was SO excited. Thanks :)

Navilyn: Hope yours was also very jolly!

Mimi Lenox said...

What great pics. You all look so happy and close. I have to say your children are adorable - especially Lauren's pouting.
Now, I'm off to judge a contest.

Oh the pressure.

LMP said...

I love that you got pictures of the grown-ups...we sort of forgot, unless one of us accidentally got in a shot of the girls. We went a little crazy, I'm afraid. Looks like you all had a great holiday!

Lady Epiphany said...

@Mimi: Thanks :) We had a wonderful Christmas.

@Lisa: I took none of those pictures. My sister couldn't find my mother's camera and used mine.