Saturday, June 10, 2006

Not a comparison

I could go on and on about how Lauren looked like this, and Lindsay looks like that...but, as Warner Wolf would say let's go to the videotape...

Alright, the digital photos.
Top photo was taken 2 days ago of Lindsay, so she is 2 1/2 weeks old in the photo. The bottom photo was taken on 10/4/2002...so Lauren is about a month old.

The other pictures of Lauren have a few more tells that you're looking at pictures of an older baby. But otherwise, even though I know what order I loaded the photos, they are hard to tell apart.

Weird, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my memory, Ross and Lars looked very different as babies. Looking back at the pictures now, though, I wonder if we just didn't take that many of Lars or if they looked more alike than I thought!

Lady Epiphany said...

Well, if Lindsay looks like a Lauren clone, I just have to split up the photos between 2 albums...

Oooh. That's going to be a few Mommy demerits for me...